Sunday, June 1, 2008

Encapsulate me

Cast me into the pond of foreseeable limitation
Tab me as an eternal spiller of verbal destruction
Seclude me from the category of benevolent formation
Hack me off the branch of the ideal tree of decent creation
Work your brain, go ahead and encapsulate me

Deem me as the poster child for seamless inferiority
Interpret my boldness as an inapt episode of spontaneity
Estimate my intelligible personality as pure simplicity
Construe my reverent silence for unrestrained stupidity
Work your brain, go ahead and encapsulate me

Persuade your beliefs to meet with “she never really loved me.”
Call it “whatever” for my sentiments you never got to see
Pay “it’s for the best” for the fabricated neutral ending fee
Sew us shut and say, “Oh, I am so glad we are not meant to be”
Work your heart, go ahead and encapsulate me

I have outdone you to what you mean to express
I comprehend your need to falsely impress
Others by advocating counterfeit lows for free
So go ahead, do your best to encapsulate me

No comments: